Ann-Cathrin Will | Front-end Developer
I'm passionate about continually improving the workflow using task runners such as grunt, gulp and npm scripts.
I'm especially eager to make code modular, maintainable and semantic as web standards progress, paying extra attention to decreasing load times and making sites more accessible and user friendly.
I love a good challenge or tackling a strange bug and I'm currently working for Rawnet since September 2017.
Some things I do...
- CSS ( Sass / SCSS / LESS )
- Grunt / Gulp / npm scripts
- Responsive web development
- Responsive HTML emails
- Progressive enhancement
- W3C Standards & Accessibility
- Usability & UX considerations
- Cross browser compatibility
- Version control ( Git / BitBucket )
- Adobe Suite ( Illustrator & Photoshop )